Release Notice: LoadMaster LMOS 126.96.36.199 GA
Release Notice: LoadMaster LMOS 188.8.131.52
Release Date: 27 October 2022
LMOS Version 184.108.40.206 is a feature and bug fix update for the General Availability (GA) branch, made available on 27 October 2022. Notes related to installing the image and a brief content listing are provided below. For full details on all the new features and updates provided, consult the LoadMaster 220.127.116.11 Release Notes
Upgrade Patch XML File Verification Notes
By default, verification of the digital signature on upgrade images is required in LMOS 7.2.50 and above. See the Update Verification Options setting under System Administration > Miscellaneous Options > WUI Settings. If the unit you are upgrading is set to require validation, you'll need to supply the XML Verification File supplied with this release.
- In previous releases, two verification files were provided: one for pre-7.2.51 systems and one for later systems. This restriction has been removed with this release; use the same XML file regardless of the LMOS version from which you are upgrading.
- LoadMasters running an LMOS version prior to 7.2.49 do not provide the option of XML file verification in the UI or API. If you are upgrading from one of these releases to this release, you can verify the digital signatures offline using a manual process documented on the support website.
If you are currently running LMOS 7.1.x or an earlier version, please see the article Kemp LoadMaster Firmware Upgrade Path for full upgrade path information.
Downgrading to Earlier Versions:
Downgrading a LoadMaster running LMOS 18.104.22.168 to LMOS 7.2.51 (or a later release) can be performed using any desired Update Verification Options setting.
Downgrading to LMOS 7.2.50 or a previous release can only be done when the Update Verification Options setting is set to Optional or Legacy. When performing the downgrade, do not specify an XML file. If you want to verify the digital signature on the image before downgrading, you can do so using a manual process documented on the support website.
- ACME Support for DigiCert SSL Certificate Management
- Virtual Service Sorting
- Virtual Service Filtering
- Duplicating a Sub Virtual Service (SubVS)
- Chef Template and Deployment Guide
- DataDirect Template and Deployment Guide
- License Mobility
- GEO: Ignore ECS for Public/Private Decisions
- WAF PCRE Limit Enhancements
- Official Support for VMware 7.0 Update 3d
- Weak Ciphers Removed from FIPS Cipher Set
- FIPS Mode Cipher Sets Modified to Remove Less Secure Ciphers
- Local User Certificate Login Behavior Switch
- Download Current GA Feature Version - 22.214.171.124
- To get the latest firmware updates please visit our Firmware Downloads page.