How to resolve issues with Office 365 Calendar information.
The default ESP SharePoint Logoff String is /_layouts/15/SignOut.aspx. It is possible to add multiple logoff strings to ESP, but the problem with SharePoint is that it can have numerous sub-folders, for example, sharepoint.kemptest.com/personal/admin, that are impossible to predetermine.
So the logoff string is now /personal/admin/_layouts/15/SignOut.aspx.
Configure two SubVSs and assign a wildcard SharePoint Content Rule where a redirect will be performed to the default logoff string: /_layouts/15/SignOut.aspx
1. Create the WildCard Content Rule
In the LoadMaster Web User Interface (WUI), go to Rules and Checking > Content Rules > Create New Rule.
Match String = /^\/.*\/_layouts\/15\/SignOut.aspx.*/
2. Create Two SubVSs
In the WUI, go to Virtual Services > View/Modify Services > Modify > Real Servers > Add SubVS and name them accordingly.
3. Enable Content Switching
To enable content switching, follow the steps below:
- In the WUI, go to Virtual Services > View/Modify Services > Modify.
- Expand the Advanced Properties section.
- Enable Content Switching.
- In the SubVSs section there will be a new column called Rules. Click None and assign the default rule to the SharePoint ESP SubVS.
- Assign LogoffSharePoint Rule to Sub VS 2. (SubVS used to Redirect)
4. Configure Redirect SubVS
Modify SubVS > Advanced Properties > Not Available Redirect Handling
Redirect URL: http://sharepoint.kemptest.com/_layouts/15/SignOut.aspx.
5. Add Logoff String to SharePoint ESP
Modify SharePoint VS > ESP > Logoff String = "/_layouts/15/SignOut.aspx" without quotes