Release Date: September 7th, 2017
- Support for license agreement instances (SPLA & MELA) on Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Enhanced Edge Security Pack (ESP) logging
- Fixed an issue where the Web Application Firewall (WAF) was not blocking specific requests when rules were enabled to do so.
- Fixed an issue that caused a delay with UDP connections.
- Fixed an issue that was causing LoadMaster reboots.
For full details on new features and issues resolved, consult the LoadMaster Release Notes
LM-2400, LM-2600, LM-3000, LM-3400 LM-3600, LM-4000, LM-5000, LM-5300, LM-5400, LM-5600, LM-8000, LM-8020, LM-8020M
VLM-GEO, VLM-100, VLM-1000, VLM-200, VLM-2000, VLM-5000, VLM-10G
Amazon Web Services (AWS)
For AWS VLMs running firmware versions previous to 126.96.36.199, you cannot use this upgrade patch. To deploy an updated VLM, backup your current VLM configuration and redeploy a new one through the AWS Marketplace.
For Azure VLMs running firmware versions previous to 188.8.131.52, you cannot use this upgrade patch. To deploy an updated VLM, backup your current VLM configuration and redeploy a new one through the Azure Marketplace.
NOTE: If you do not see your model number listed, please see our End of Life models specified here.