Release Date October 18th 2017
KEMP 360 Central Version 1.18 is now available for download from the KEMP website at https://kemptechnologies.com/kemp360-central-download/. The release notes for this version are available here.
- Enhancements to support the ASL Personal Inventory feature for LoadMasters that are licensed using the ASL Activation feature
- Automatic placement of devices into a network is performed whenever a device is contacted for the first time
- Support for management of cloud based devices using a public IP address
- Improved handling of device connection and certificate authentication errors
- Option to manually request a configuration refresh of 3rd party devices
Upgrading to Version 1.18:
The upgrade patch for KEMP 360 Central 1.18 is available here.
Upgrade guidance is provided in the release notes referenced above.