Does Kemp Load balancer has below logging features?
|Steps to Reproduce:|
The following parts are logged under the auth log file, except for the following (comments given in italics)
12.1.a "a) Authentication logs are collected:
- All local and remote login attempts (including successes and failures);
- Login attempts (including successes and failures) to disabled, network or System service, non-existing, default, or suspended accounts;
- Privileged account access (including successes and failures)."
12.1.b "b) Configuration changes are captured which includes:
- Additions, changes, or deletions of users and groups;
- Additions of accounts to administrator or privileged groups;
- Password changes and resets;
- Additions, changes, or deletions of network or System services; <-- this is not applicable for Kemp
- Additions, changes, or deletions of configurations; and
- System and application installs or updates (including successes and failures)." <-- only firmware upgrades applicable
12.1.c " C) Critical Errors and Failures logs are captured:
- Critical errors of Systems or applications; <-- Kemp does not have any applications you can install, only system processes applicable
- System and application crashes, shutdowns, or restarts;
- Backup failures; and
- Capacity exhaustion of memory, disk, CPU, or other System resources."