Exchange, LoadMaster and OS X Connectivity issues
- In the main menu of the LoadMaster Web User Interface (WUI), select Rules & Checking and Content Rules.
- Click Create New.
- Enter a recognizable Rule Name, for example Remove_Via.
- Select Delete Header as the Rule Type.
- Enter Via as the Header Field to be Deleted.
- Click Create Rule.
- In the main menu, select Virtual Services and View/Modify Virtual Services.
- Click Modify on the relevant Virtual Service.
- Expand the Advance Properties section.
- Click Show Header Rules.
- Add the relevant rule as a request rules on the main virtual service.
After the rule has been created and assigned to the Virtual Service, the via header will be deleted going forward.
12.Test connectivity once again. If client fails to connect, see step 13.
13. SSL Ciphers
It's possible you will have to make changes to your SSL Cipher Suites. This is necessary depending on your version of OS X.
Modify VS > SSL Properties > Cipher Set = "Default"