How to take a Backup & Upload Certificates to LoadMaster
To backup certificates which have been uploaded to the LoadMaster, follow the steps below:
- In the main menu of the Web User Interface (WUI), select Certificates & Security > Backup/Restore Certs.
- In the Certificate Backup section, enter a Passphrase.
Note: The passphrase must be alpha-numeric. It is case sensitive. A maximum of 64 characters is allowed.
- Click Create Backup File
- The backup will be downloaded and Saved.
Note: This passphrase will be required when restoring the backup. If it is forgotten, there is no way to restore the certificate(s).
To upload certificates which have been backed up from the LoadMaster, follow the steps below:
- In the main menu of the Web User Interface (WUI), select Certificates > Backup/Restore Certs.
- In the Restore Certificates section, Select the backup file that contains the loadmaster Certificate.
- Select Which Certificates that you are wanting to restore:
- All Virtual Services Certificates and all Intermediate Certificates.
- Intermediate Certificates Only.
- Virtual Services Certificates Only.
- Enter the passphrase in the Retype Passphrase text box.
- Click Restore Certificates.
- The Cert backup will Restore all Certificates to the Loadmaster.
What will restoring certs do to active sessions? Will it reset them? Kill them? Not have any affect?