You can add extra ports for a given Layer 7 Virtual Service on your LoadMaster. This option is not available for Layer 4 Virtual Services.
Follow the steps below in the LoadMaster Web User Interface (WUI):
- In the main menu, select Virtual Services and View/Modify Services.
- Click the Modify button on the relevant Virtual Service.
- Expand the Standard Options section.
- In the Extra Ports text box, enter the required port numbers separated by a coma or space, for example 6001,6002.
- Click the Set Extra Ports button.
You should now have a +n next to your Virtual IP Address under Virtual Services where n refers to the number of added ports.