Templates are available to quickly and easily add and configure services in the LoadMaster, for example MAPI, SMTP, HTTP/HTTPS, Exchange and Lync.
Templates are available for download from here. The templates have a .tmpl extension.
To add the templates to the LoadMaster, follow the steps below in the Web User Interface (WUI).
- In the main menu, go to Virtual Services > Manage Templates.
- Click Choose File.
- Browse to and select the .tmpl file.
- Click Add New Template.
- A popup will appear to confirm that the new templates have been installed.
To use the template, follow the steps below:
- In the main menu, go to Virtual Services > Add New.
- Select the relevant template from the Use Template drop-down list.
- Fill out the other fields as needed.
- Click Add this Virtual Service.
The template sets the configuration as recommended by KEMP. However, these configurations may not work with every environment and you are free to change the settings as needed.