A TCP dump can be performed from the Web User Interface (WUI) or by using console to access the LoadMaster command line.
In the WUI:
- Go to System Configuration > Logging Options > System Log Files.
- Select Debug Options.
- Under TCP dump Interface select the Interface to be monitored.
- Enter the IP Address to be monitored (optional).
- Enter the Port to be monitored (optional).
- Click Start > Reproduce the issue (this is limited to 10,000 packets).
- Click Stop.
- Click Download to save the TCP dump to a computer.
In the console, a TCP dump can be performed by navigating to the following path:
- Type 7 – Utilities
- Type 9 – Diagnostics
- Type 9 - Diagnostic Shell
Then, at the % prompt type tcpdump.