When updating a the LoadMaster for Azure firmware from pre-7.1-20x to 7.1-20x or higher, there is a requirement to follow the below outlined process:
- Download Python 2.7 add-on .
- Install Python2.7 addon in Azure. There is no need to reboot after doing this.
- Download the Azure add-on.
- Update the Azure add-on. There is no need to reboot after doing this.
- Download the LoadMaster patch to be installed.
- Update the LoadMaster firmware by going to System Configuration > System Administration > Update Software in the main menu of the LoadMaster WUI. Then, upload the patch file and click Update machine.
- Reboot the LoadMaster.