The KEMP LoadMaster has RC4 cipher suites which are enabled by default. To disable these, follow the steps listed below (these steps apply to LoadMaster firmware version v7.12 or later):
- Access the LoadMaster Web User Interface (WUI) (use the shared IP address if you are using a High Availability (HA) pair).
- Click Virtual Services > View/Modify Services. This will display the list of Virtual Services.
- Click the Modify button of the SSL/TLS service on which you wish remove RC4 Ciphers from.
- Expand the SSL Properties section.
- In the Ciphers Set section, select the Default_NoRC4 Cipher Set from the Cipher Set Drop-down menu.
The list of Cipher`s now available for this Virtual Service are now listed in the Available Ciphers list.
Also for issues will PCI scan failures see article
How Do I Get An A Rating At SSL Labs? Here