If you require any assistance with your KEMP product, or have any support questions please follow these instructions to create a support ticket:
Using the support portal allows us to automatically route your request to one of our Technical Support Reps so you can receive the fastest and most accurate response possible.
1) Submitting your request online Average response time < 1 Hour
- Go to the KEMP Help Center
- Click on Open a Support Ticket on the top menu bar.
- Log in into your KEMP account using your KEMP ID or click Create KEMP ID
- Complete the support request form and click Submit.
2) Phone Support
If you require immediate assistance or prefer phone support you can contact KEMP support via phone using the contact details at here
In order for us to help you as quickly as possible please provide the following information.
- LoadMaster Serial Number - Where Can I Find My Serial Number/Machine ID
- Detailed description of the problem you are experiencing and the environment in which your KEMP LoadMaster is operating in.
- Relevant information about the application workload that is being delivered through the LoadMaster.
- A LoadMaster configuration backup - How do I manually back up the LoadMaster
- LoadMaster log files - How Do I View The LoadMaster System Log Files