The Kemp 360 Vision Agent is a Virtual Machine that must be deployed in the network for monitoring of LoadMasters and other network Resources.
Deploying and setting up the Agent will vary depending on the Virtual Machine type selected. Below is an example of VMware
After creating the Vision agent via the Vision Cloud, the Agent should be unzipped and deployed. If the correct IP Addresses has been applied and all Firewall rules are in place as per Requirements, the agent should connect back to the Vision Cloud once turned on.
- Unzip File
2. Deploy in OVF Template:
3. Navigate to the Agent Folder and Select both files.
3. Select Destination
4. Select Storage. The Vision Agent requires 32 GB Thick Provisioned Storage
5. Select the network. This should correspond to the Network of the IP address used when creating the Agent
6. Confirm the settings and deploy.
7. Power on the Virtual Machine
1. Unzip the downloaded file. It is advisable to store the unzipped hard disk in a permanent file location as we will be mapping this to a newly created Virtual Machine later.
2. In Hyper V - Create new Virtual Machine
3. Follow the steps, Select Gen 1 VM
3. Assign 4096 MB of Memory
4. Add to the appropriate Network interface based on the IP Address assigned.
5. When Configuring the Virtual Hard Disk, select "Use an Existing Virtual Hard Disk" and set the location to the disk downloaded.
6. Start the Vision Agent
At this point, if the Vision Agent boots correctly and all Routing and Firewall Requirements are in place the WUI Screen should move from “Waiting for the Agent to Connect” to “the Agent is now running correctly….”
If there are still connectivity Issues please refer to the troubleshooting guide: How To Troubleshoot Kemp 360 Vision Connectivity Issues.