Release Date: April 5th, 2018
- Addressed a critical vulnerability (CVE-2018-9091) in the LoadMaster Operating System (LMOS)
- Linux ‘top’ command available to monitor system resources
- LDAP Authentication enhancements
- Support for CenturyLink Cloud
- Azure offline licensing support
- Enhanced WAF log file handling
For full details on new features and issues resolved, consult the LoadMaster Release Notes
LM-X3, LM-X15, LM-2400, LM-2600, LM-3000, LM-3400 LM-3600, LM-4000, LM-5000, LM-5300, LM-5400, LM-5600, LM-8000, LM-8020, LM-8020M
VLM-GEO, VLM-100, VLM-1000, VLM-200, VLM-2000, VLM-5000, VLM-10G
Amazon Web Services (AWS)
For AWS VLMs running firmware versions previous to 126.96.36.199, you cannot use this upgrade patch. To deploy an updated VLM, backup your current VLM configuration and redeploy a new one through the AWS Marketplace.
For Azure VLMs running firmware versions previous to 188.8.131.52, you cannot use this upgrade patch. To deploy an updated VLM, backup your current VLM configuration and redeploy a new one through the Azure Marketplace.
NOTE: This firmware is not suitable for LM-GEO, LM-2000, LM-2200, LM-2500, LM-3500, LM-5500, and the LM-Exchange.
If you do not see your model number listed, please see our End of Life models specified here.