How to configure a Single-Arm, Multi Public IP Address LoadMaster in Microsoft Azure
This article assumes you already have a LoadMaster deployed and licensed in Azure. If you need assistance with this refer to the following document:
An additional public IP address is required.
An additional private IP address is required.
- On the Azure portal, Select your LoadMaster and navigate to virtual machine networking menu
- Select the network interface
- Select the IP configuration,
add a new IP address
under "Add IP configuration" add a new Public IP address to assign to your network interface
- you should now see the additional public IP address added
- on the LoadMaster WUI add the private IP address as an additional address under
System Configuration > Network Setup > Interfaces
- This IP address can now be used on the LoadMaster to create virtual services