How to configure a Multi-Arm, Single Public IP Address LoadMaster in Microsoft Azure
This article assumes you already have a LoadMaster deployed and licensed in Microsoft Azure. Information on deploying the LoadMaster in Azure can be found here:
When creating a virtual network, ensure your subnet addressing results in two separate networks.
- Create another Address Range in your existing virtual network.
- Before we can attach a second interface ensure that the LoadMaster is powered off. Once the machine is powered off, navigate to Networking under Settings. Click Attach network interface and then click Create network interface.
- Type a meaningful name for the network interface and select the new subnet created earlier. Click Create.
- .Select the newly created network interface from the drop down menu and click OK.
- on the Azure network page you should now see two interfaces
the default interface
the newly created interface
- power on the LoadMaster,
after you log into the LoadMaster WUI you will see the two interfaces
under System Configuration > Network Setup > Interfaces
the default interface - eth0
the newly created interface - eth1