This article assumes you already have a LoadMaster deployed and licensed in Azure. If you need assistance with this please see the link below.
When creating a virtual network, make sure your subnet addressing results in two separate networks.
1. Create another Address Range in your existing virtual network.
2. Before we can attach a second interface be sure that the LM is powered off. Once the machine is powered off, navigate to Networking under settings. Click Attach network interface and then click Create network interface.
3. Give the new network interface a meaningful name and select the new subnet created in step 1. Click Create.
4. Select the newly created network interface and click OK.
5. Now when we log into the WUI, we should see two interfaces.