For our guide, we use the following template that can be downloaded here:
Note: This article does not walk through how to set up an Azure (High Availabilty) HA pair.
- After you copy the script to the clipboard, search Template Deployment in the marketplace.
- Click Build your own template in the editor.
- Delete the existing code and replace it with the script from the previously downloaded template.
- Complete the appropriate section and click Purchase when you are finished.
Note: After you click Purchase, the script creates two LoadMasters for us with the appropriate HA configurations.
- After the LoadMasters are deployed and licensed, navigate to Load balancers and select your load balancer group.
- Click Backend Pools and then click Add.
- Give the pool a meaningful name.
- Click Add a target network IP configuration.
- Select the first LoadMaster and then chose the Eth1 interface.
- Repeat the above step for the second LoadMaster.
- Create the Network Address Translation (NAT) rule.
- Configure HA on the two LoadMasters. For assistance with configuring HA for Azure, see the link below:
High Availability (HA) For Azure (Resource Manager)