KEMP`s LoadMaster trial license (VLM-5000) comes with 5 gigabits per second throughput with Enterprise Plus support. After a 30-day trial period:
- The Web Application Firewall (WAF) subscription stops
- Firmware upgrades are not allowed
- Support on the device expires
- At some point you will lose the access to the LoadMaster Web User Interface (WUI)
It is recommended to do a backup of your configuration, SSL certificate, and even system logs.
If you want to continue using the trial VLM-5000 after the trial period, there are two ways:
- Download a new trial instance and restore the configuration to the new instance.
To download a new trial Virtual LoadMaster (VLM), go to https://kemptechnologies.com/server-load-balancing-appliances/virtual-loadbalancer/vlm-download/
For information on licensing a new VLM, go to https://support.kemptechnologies.com/hc/en-us/articles/203125319-Licensing
For information on restoring the backup, go to https://support.kemptechnologies.com/hc/en-us/articles/201836447-restore-backups-from-one-model-to-another
- Upgrade your trial license to a permanent license. To upgrade the license, go to the WUI Home screen, click View License and Upgrade. Or contact our KEMP Sales team who will advise you the suitable model for your organization.