How to Add an Additional Network Interface to a LoadMaster in Microsoft Azure
This article assumes you already have a LoadMaster deployed and licensed in Azure. If you need assistance with this see the link below or contact KEMP Support.
You need to add another address space in your Virtual network.
- Navigate to your virtual network and go to Address space. After you are in your address space, you can add another network address.
- Click Save.
Note: Navigate to Virtual networks. You can do this by using the search feature or if you have Virtual networks saved in your favorites, you can select this from the menu.
3. Click on Subnets and New subnet.
4. After the subnet has been added, navigate back to the LoadMaster machine and open Networking.
5. Click Attach network interface and then Create network interface. Ensure you select the new subnet created in Step 2.
6. Attach the new subnet to our existing LoadMaster.
Note: The LoadMaster must be powered off to successfully attach the new network interface.
7. After the network interface is attached, power on the LoadMaster and navigate to the network setup. You will see eth1 added.