The following network configurations are supported for Microsoft Azure and LoadMaster.
Non-High Availability (HA) Configurations
1. Single Arm Single Public IP Address in Azure
This is the standard deployment for Azure
2. Single Arm Multi-Public IP Address In Azure
This entails using only one Network Interface Controller (NIC) with multiple public IP addresses (PIP) associated to that interface.
3. Multi-Arm Multi-Public IP Address in Azure
This entails using two or more NIC's with each NIC having their own respective public IP address. You can also have multiple PIP's on each interface.
4. Multi-Arm Single Public IP Address in Azure
This entails using two or more NICs but having only one public IP address associated eth0. The other interface will be used to send traffic to the back-end server.
4.1. How To Add Additional Network Interface In Azure
Adding an additional network interface in Azure.
High Availability Configurations
1. High Availability (HA) for Azure (Resource Manager)
Deploying a LoadMaster in HA for Azure.
2. Multi-Arm Single Public IP Address in Azure for HA
Adding a LoadMaster in HA in Azure with an additional interface.
If you already have an existing LoadMaster and would like to add an interface, refer to the How To Add Additional Network Interface In Azure article.