Release Date: March 4th 2020
- Digital Verification of Upgrade Patches and Add-On Packages
- CAPTCHA V2 for Forms Based Authentication
- SNMP: Real Server Statistics Values
- Content Rules Enhancement: Flag Negation Logic for Conditional Rule Execution
- WAF Support for Chunked Transfer Encoded POST/PUT Requests
- High Availability Broadcast Support
- Reduced Frequency of License Expiry Notifications
- IPv6 Address Handling Enhancements
- UI Safe Edit Mode (Beta)
- Call Home Transitions to Kemp Analytics
For full details on new features and issues resolved, consult the LoadMaster 18.104.22.168 Release Notes
LM-X1, LM-X3, LM-X15, LM-X25, LM-X40, LM-2400, LM-3000, LM-3400, LM-4000, LM-5000, LM-5400, LM-5600, LM-8000, LM-8020, LM-8020M
VLM-GEO, VLM-200, VLM-500, VLM-2000, VLM-3000, VLM-5000, VLM-10G, VLM-MAX
Amazon Web Services (AWS)
1. In previous releases, there were 3 upgrade images: one for AWS Cloud, one for Azure Cloud, and one for all other platforms. Starting with 22.214.171.124, there is now a single upgrade image for all platforms.
2. For AWS and Azure VLMs running firmware versions previous to 126.96.36.199, you cannot use this upgrade patch. To deploy an updated VLM, backup your current VLM configuration and redeploy a new one through the appropriate Marketplace.
NOTE: This firmware is not suitable for VLM-100, VLM-1000, LM-GEO, LM-1500, LM-2000, LM-2200, LM-2500, LM-2600, LM-3500, LM-3600, LM-5300, LM-5500, LM-DR and the LM-Exchange.
If you do not see your model number listed, please see our End of Life models specified here.