Release Date: April 29th 2020
- JSON Web Token Support
- User Interface Access Control
- Factory Reset Secure Delete
- ESP Logging Common Event Format (CEF) option
- Minimum Password Length
- Securing Outbound Connections
- OCSP Stapling for Outbound Connections
- Elliptical Curve Cipher Sets, Self-signed Certificates & Certificate Signing Requests
- Interrupt Request (IRQ) Pinning
- Azure Support for 10GB interfaces
- API Support for Adding and Removing Non-Local Sorry Servers
- Console Logging Enhancements
For full details on new features and issues resolved, consult the LoadMaster 188.8.131.52 Release Notes
LM-X1, LM-X3, LM-X15, LM-X25, LM-X40, LM-2400, LM-3000, LM-3400, LM-4000, LM-5000, LM-5400, LM-5600, LM-8000, LM-8020, LM-8020M
VLM-GEO, VLM-200, VLM-500, VLM-2000, VLM-3000, VLM-5000, VLM-10G, VLM-MAX
Amazon Web Services (AWS)
1. In previous releases, there were 3 upgrade images: one for AWS Cloud, one for Azure Cloud, and one for all other platforms. Starting with 184.108.40.206, there is now a single upgrade image for all platforms.
2. For AWS and Azure VLMs running firmware versions previous to 220.127.116.11, you cannot use this upgrade image. To deploy an updated VLM, backup your current VLM configuration and redeploy a new one through the appropriate Marketplace.
NOTE: This firmware is not suitable for VLM-100, VLM-1000, LM-GEO, LM-1500, LM-2000, LM-2200, LM-2500, LM-2600, LM-3500, LM-3600, LM-5300, LM-5500, LM-DR and the LM-Exchange.
If you do not see your model number listed, please see our End of Life models specified here.