The Content Rule Builder provides a graphical way to build the most common content rule constructs to use on the LoadMaster. These include:
- Match on host/domain or URL/path
- Change host/domain or URL/path
- Change naked domains (domain.com to www.domain.com)
- Change 302 redirects to another location
- Add/Remove ports from URLs
The outputs from the Content Rule Builder can be applied directly to the LoadMaster via RESTful or PowerShell API or from the Content Rule creation page within the LoadMaster UI.
A video is available here that demonstrates how to use this tool.