Release Notice: LoadMaster LMOS 220.127.116.11
Release Date: 24th March 2021
Upgrade Patch XML File Verification Notes:
By default, verification of the digital signature on upgrade images is required in LMOS 7.2.50 and above. See the Update Verification Options setting under System Administration > Miscellaneous Options > WUI Settings. If the unit you are upgrading is set to require validation, you'll need to supply the XML Verification File supplied with this release.
- In previous releases, two verification files were provided: one for pre-7.2.51 systems and one for later systems. This restriction has been removed with this release; use the same XML file regardless of the LMOS version from which you are upgrading.
- LoadMasters running an LMOS version prior to 7.2.49 do not provide the option of XML file verification in the UI or API. If you are upgrading from one of these releases to this release, you can verify the digital signatures offline using a manual process documented on the support website.
If you are currently running LMOS 7.1.x or an earlier version, please see the article Kemp LoadMaster Firmware Upgrade Path for full upgrade path information.
Downgrading to Earlier Versions:
Downgrading a LoadMaster running LMOS 7.2.53 to LMOS 7.2.51 (or a later release) can be performed using any desired Update Verification Options setting.
Downgrading to LMOS 7.2.50 or a previous release can only be done when the Update Verification Options setting is set to Optional or Legacy. When performing the downgrade, do not specify an XML file. If you want to verify the digital signature on the image before downgrading, you can do so using a manual process documented on the support website.
- Network Telemetry
- Let's Encrypt Support
- Bandwidth Rate Limiting & QoS
- StoreFront Pre-Authentication for Citrix Workspace and Receiver
- Kubernetes Ingress Controller
- OpenID Connect Support
- DHE Key Size Support Extended to 4096
- HA: Interface Reboot Feature for L4 Connection Updates
- GEO: Additional Record Types Supported
- Client Certificate Authentication with No Server Side Authentication
- NTLM Proxy Mode
- Elliptical Curve CA Certificate Regenerated
- OpenSSH Version Update
- Updated Certificate PIV Support (Smartcard) for SSO & WUI
- X.509 Certificate Format Updated
- LDAPS and Syslog Server Certificate Validation
For full details on all the firmware updates, consult the LoadMaster 18.104.22.168 Release Notes
To get the latest firmware updates please visit our Firmware Downloads page.