I recently setup a second CAS server in my lab. However this CAS is configure complete different from my other CAS and as such I created a new url for it. I went into the load balancer and I created the content rule and then added it to a new SubVS and then added the FQDN of the CAS as the real server. However since doing that I am unable to browse to the OWA site of either server. If I remove the SubVs of the new CAS I can browse to the original OWA which uses Form based auth but when I add the SubVs back for the new CAS which uses Certificate Based Auth both stop working. I am sure it is an issue with the load balance because if I repoint the DNS directly to server or I browse to the OWA via the FQDN of the server then it works. I would really like to get this fix this weekend because I have a demo on monday and the customer uses Kemp load balancers and I would love for them to see this working through a Kemp.