3.4 # 7
, it tell me to click modify , but have have no virtual IP Address with the list. Am I missing something
Execution of this procedure is optional and should be used only in cases where network traffic is expected to be greater than 64,000 server connections at any one particular time.
L7 Transparency must be disabled in order to use connection scaling.
- To use connection scaling, click System Configuration.
- Click Miscellaneous Options.
- Click L7 Configuration.
Figure 3‑4: Allow connection scaling
- Select the Allow connection scaling over 64K Connections checkbox.
- Click Virtual Services.
- Click View/Modify Services.
- Click the Modify button of the appropriate Virtual IP Address.
- Expand the Advanced Properties section.