I'm testing the FLB as a replacement of WNLB and TMG, we're using one armed setup.
- My network flow from/to internet is the following: Internet <-> TMG <-> FLB <-> SP Farm (the default gateway of the SP farm and RS/VS is the TMG LB internal IP, they all are in teh same subnet)
- Internal Client access is like this: client subnet <-> local router <-> remote router <-> VS/RS subnet (no TMG involved here as clients have the router as default gateway).
Clients from Internet can access the SP sites just fine, I had issues though when trying to access from a different subnet than the VS/RS. I'm using non-transparent rules and tried the suggestions I've found in the forum (used this suggestion https://support.kemptechnologies.com/hc/en-us/community/posts/206775386-Virtual-services-remote-access-not-working).
More info (none of these worked so far):
- I've recreated the rules with and without the use of templates.
- I've tried to setup new rules using different IP and a default gateway specific for internal clients.
- I've setup static routes in the FLB to the client subnet.