We already deployed 184.108.40.206 version on all our Kemp, and I saw the critical notice this week, ok.
but I don't want backup/downgrade if it will cause some services down, and prefer to wait next version.
When this version will be released ? this is the 2nd time that a guy from team delete a subVs and then have a blank config ! We have to restore immediately.